Boy toy


So, I wanted to write something that's been around my head for quite a while and it's been making me feel depressed and used, and unimportant. Well, I know I am not important to everybody and I don't really care if I am or not because I don't really care about every single person on the face of the earth.


Well, the thing is that I've come across a lot of people who I thought were different, but at the end of the day, they only used me to get the best of me, and they got it, but once they got it, they just threw me away as if I was a piece of waste. Sometimes people think it's a matter of the gay world the fact that people use other people to get sex, and yes, I am not going to deny that. There are a lot of people who only talk nicely to the other person to take him or her to bed, but I would dare also say that this not only happens in the gay world. I've also lived a straight life and I know for a fact that the straight world is not much better than the gay world. You can find material people in both, but you can also find marvelous people in each of them.


It's kind of disappointing when you find out that the people you thought was trustworthy turn out to be just using you and when they once called you "friend" they were just lying. That's very hypocrit, and...to make honor to the truth, I've also been hypocrit to some people, yes, we all have! And yes, Kaworu!! jaja my dear friend, I know you're right when you tell me I'm a hypocrit with certain people...I think you know who this blog is adressed to, and if you don't you'll guess it or I'll end up telling you.


Anyways, I can't judge people who use other people because I've also done it, either for sex, for money, for a favor or for whatever it is. I mean, sometimes it's necessary to do it, but the thing that really bothers me is that those people use you and when they have gotten all they wanted from you, when they feel satisfied, they simply disappear....they stop talking to you, they avoid you, they do anything but explaining you what is happening.


Well, I think that's it for today, I just wanted to express that feeling that's been bringing me down. I've been blue these days and I need to ventilate every single thought that invades my mind....

1 cosillas que tú dijiste:

Unknown dijo...

I'm just checking I can post comments

Publicar un comentario

Last FM

Bienvenidos

Bienvenidos sean todos a descubrir un poco de lo mucho que pasa por mi mente en mis momentos de ocio

My readers